Boiler Servicing / Landlords Checks
When did you have a Boiler Service and Safety Check? An annual service helps to identify any potential problems and minimizes the risk of breakdown.
• It can also ensure your boiler is working at maximum efficiency.
• Save money on your gas bill
• By cleaning your boiler's components, a service will enable your boiler to burn fuel as efficiently as possible, potentially saving you money on your gas bill.
• Help prevent an expensive breakdown
• A service can also identify and prevent potential faults with your boiler, saving on expensive repair bills.
• Offers extra peace of mind
• It gives you and your family peace of mind regarding gas safety; during the service an engineer will inspect and test all the key components in your appliance.
• Help prevent carbon monoxide leaks
• Carbon monoxide is an odourless, poisonous gas that can be released by faulty boilers. A service will inspect and clean the components that can cause a carbon monoxide leak.
The following service components are checked/cleaned (if applicable):
• Primary Heat Exchanger
• Combustion Fan
• Gas, Water and Case seals
• Ignition System
• A flue gas analyser test and print out
• Wiring polarity and fuse rating
• System pressure
• Header Tank if accessible
• Radiators, Pipework and Controls
• Magnetic Filter Cleaner
The following safety components are visually inspected and checked (if applicable):
Flue ways and Terminals
Ventilation - provision and supply of combustible air
Gas operating pressure and/or heat input
All safety devices
Gas meter and Emergency Control Valve
Advice will be offered on the efficient use of your present controls and on the need to replace or repair any parts or controls.
Boiler service charges are.
£76.00 for wall hung boilers and £79.00 for all floor standing and back boilers. Price includes vat where applicable but not parts, if required.
Landlords checks are £76.00 for up to two appliances (or one fire)